What are the course objectives?
- Advance your expertise in the Big Data Hadoop Ecosystem
- Help you master essential Apache and Spark skills, such as Spark Streaming, Spark SQL, machine learning programming, GraphX programming and Shell Scripting Spark
- Help you land a Hadoop developer job requiring Apache Spark expertise by giving you a real-life industry project coupled with 30 demos
What skills will you learn?
- Understand the limitations of MapReduce and the role of Spark in overcoming these limitations
- Understand the fundamentals of the Scala programming language and its features
- Explain and master the process of installing Spark as a standalone cluster
- Develop expertise in using Resilient Distributed Datasets (RDD) for creating applications in Spark
- Master Structured Query Language (SQL) using SparkSQL
- Gain a thorough understanding of Spark streaming features
- Master and describe the features of Spark ML programming and GraphX programming
Who should take this Scala course?
- Professionals aspiring for a career in the field of real-time big data analytics
- Analytics professionals
- Research professionals
- IT developers and testers
- Data scientists
- BI and reporting professionals
- Students who wish to gain a thorough understanding of Apache Spark
What projects are included in this Spark training course?
This Apache Spark and Scala training course has one project. In this project scenario, a U.S.based university has collected datasets which represent reviews of movies from multiple reviewers. To gain in-depth insights from the research data collected, you must perform a series of tasks in Spark on the dataset provided.
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.