Our Blockchain Certification Training will help you decipher the global craze surrounding Blockchain, Bitcoin, and cryptocurrencies. You’ll get a deep dive on Bitcoin, Hyperledger, Ethereum, and Multichain blockchain platforms and learn to use the latest blockchain tools such as Ganache, Truffle, Meta Mask, and Geth to build Blockchain applications. You will also set up your own private blockchain network using Hyperledger composer playground and deploy smart contracts on Ethereum.
Blockchain represents a major transformation for key industries such as financial services, real estate, healthcare, insurance, public sector and many more. The demand for blockchain professionals has grown significantly and by 2025, 18 per cent of the world’s GDP will be on Blockchain technologies (Source: World Economic Forum). According to Zip Recruiter, the average annual salary of a Blockchain Developer ranges from $100k to $160k. Top industries include:
- Financial and banking services
- Cloud storage
- Travel and transportation
- Media and entertainment
- Government and public sector
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Retail and e-commerce
What are the course objectives?
- Describe Blockchain technology and its key concepts
- Explain Bitcoin Transaction Process
- Work with Ethereum deployment tools
- Deploy a private Ethereum Blockchain
- Work with Hyperledger projects
- Deploy a business network using Hyperledger Composer
- Develop and deploy smart contracts on Ethereum test network
- Develop a private Blockchain using Multichain
- Describe the future prospects and real-world use cases of Blockchain
There is a great deal of excitement globally surrounding the opportunities that Blockchain technology offers across a wide range of industries. The course is ideal for anyone with a technical background, including:
• Project managers
• Technology or solution architects
• Support professionals
• Team leads
• Product managers
• Business analysts
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.