The Business Analytics with Excel training will boost your analytics career with powerful new Microsoft® Excel skills. You’ll learn the basic concepts of data analysis and statistics, helping promote data-driven decision making. You will also become trained in Power BI, so you can better visually represent and present your data analysis findings. Your new knowledge of these two commonly used tools combined with official business analytics certification is guaranteed to ensure career success.
What is the focus of this course?
What are the course objectives?
- Understand the meaning of business analytics and its importance in the industry
- Grasp fundamentals of excel analytics functions and conditional formatting
- Learn how to analyze with complex datasets using pivot tables and slicers
- Solve stochastic and deterministic analytical problems using tools like scenario manager, solver and goal seek
- Apply statistical tools and concepts like moving average, hypothesis testing, ANOVA and regression to data sets using Excel
- Represent your findings using charts and dashboards
- Get introduced to the latest Microsoft analytic and visualization tools i.e. Power BI
Who should take this course?
- IT developers and testers
- Data analysts
- Junior data scientists
- Analytics professionals
- BI and reporting professionals
- Project managers
- Professionals working with data in any industry
What are the prerequisites for this course?
What projects are included?
The analytics team of an online e-commerce company wants to design a sales dashboard to analyze the sales based on various product categories. The company’s main interest is to add user control for product category, so users can select a category and then see the trend by month and product. The analytics team also wants to create a histogram to analyze number of shipping days.
Project 2 (Practice) – Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
The analytics team of a pharmaceutical company wants to design a dashboard to analyze the sales of products across various regions and brands. It wants to create a chart with user control functionality to enable users to easily see the total sales and commissions paid to external agents as categorized by brands and region.
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.