The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) course gives beginners an overview of core project management philosophies and knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas prescribed by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. An introductory lesson also prepares you for the CAPM certification exam. Project management is projected to create 15.7 million new jobs through 2020. This CAPM training will give you the vital skillsets to help distinguish you in the job market.
What skills will you learn?
By the end of this CAPM training, you will:
- Learn the 10 project management knowledge areas, including integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder management.
- Develop the fundamentals of implementing standard processes and practices to be successful in your projects
- Be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the project management profession
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CAPM® certification exam
- Become an efficient project manager and become a valuable member of a project management team
Who should take this course?
The CAPM training program is ideal for professionals seeking to raise their skillsets to a new level in the growing field of project management. This certification is best suited for:
- Project associates and executives
- Any professional aspiring to start a career in project management
What are the prerequisites for the CAPM® certification?
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of professional project experience
- A secondary diploma (high school diploma or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of formal project management training
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Course registration confirmation is sent via email shortly after enrollment.