This Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) training course covers the basic skillsets required of business analyst professionals based on the industry standards and benchmarks of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) and others. You’ll become proficient in recognizing the needs of a business so that the most applicable solutions can be identified and implemented, and produce reliable quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
Who should take this course?
- Business Analysts
- Professionals aspiring to become Business Analysts
How do you become CCBA® certified professional?
To become a certified CCBA® professional, you will have to undergo formal CCBA® training from an endorsed education provider like Simplilearn and successfully pass the CCBA® Exam.
What are the course objectives?
- Acquire the knowledge and skills required to pass the CCBA certification exam
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concepts and Business Analysis Core Concept Model (BACCM)
- Acquire advanced knowledge of identifying, defining, assessing and completing various elements of business analysis tasks.
- Be able to perform 30 business analysis tasks in 6 knowledge areas.
- Understand 50 business analysis tools and techniques.
What are the prerequisites for the CCBA® certification?
Prerequisites for the CCBA certification:
- A minimum of 3750 hours of business analysis work experience aligned with the BABOK Guide in the last seven years of which a minimum of 900 hours in two of the six knowledge areas or 500 hours in four of the six knowledge areas
- A minimum of 21 hours of professional development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager, client, or CBAP recipient
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Course registration confirmation is sent via email shortly after enrollment.