This business analyst course is designed to help professionals gain new skills and expertise in advanced documentation, effective planning, and the creation of business solutions. This CBAP exam preparation course aligns to the high standards set by IIBA® and will ensure continued success in the field of business analysis. Professionals with CBAP business analyst certification will be able to stay relevant with rapid changes in the IT industry and competencies in all aspects of business analysis.
What is the primary focus of this course?
What are the course objectives?
Upon completion, you’ll be able to:
- Pass the IIBA-CBAP® exam (Most students pass on the first try.)
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Understand the Business Analysis Core Concept Model
- Guide practices related to 30 business analysis tasks in six knowledge areas
- Understand 50 business analysis tools and techniques
- Understand the five business analysis perspectives: Agile, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Business Architecture, and Business Process Management
Who should take CBAP Certification course?
- Aspiring business analysts with over seven to ten years of experience
- Senior Analysis Professionals
- Project Managers
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced e-learning content designed by industry experts.
You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org