The course enables you to design, implement, monitor, and maintain IS controls for enterprises. It covers topics such as risk identification, assessment, response, and control monitoring. It also includes the four most important domains prescribed by ISACA and awards the requisite 20 CPEs required for CRISC certification examination. Real-life projects and simulation exams help you prepare for the CRISC Certification exam.
What?s the focus of this course?
What are the course objectives?
- Demonstrate efficiency in designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining the IS controls of the enterprise
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CRISC certification exam
- Earn the requisite 20 CPEs required?to take up the CRISC certification exam
- Develop a working knowledge of the 4 domains areas as prescribed by ISACA ?Exam Candidate Information Guide 2015.
Who should take this course?
- Chief Audit Executives
- Audit Partners/Heads
- Chief Compliance/Privacy/Risk Officers
- Security Managers/Directors/Consultants
- IT Directors/Managers/Consultants
- Audit Directors/Managers/Consultant
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.