This Certified iOS App Developer training course will prepare you to become a qualified Apple mobile app developer using the Swift 3 programming language. This iOS course will train you on the ins and outs of the iOS 10 platform, including user interfaces, input restrictions, notifications, messaging and integration with the popular Sirikit. With this iOS App development course, you’ll also gain hands-on experience by developing an app portfolio with the skills you learn.
What skills will you learn?
- Implement iOS 10 features with the Swift 3 programming language
- Understand and master Swift 3 language fundamentals
- Layout UI elements and write interfaces
- Get expertise in working with classes, methods, message integrations, notifications, and Sirikit implementation
- Build apps after each lesson making use of a new iOS 10 feature
What are the course objectives?
Our Certified iOS App Developer course will furnish you with the core skillsets to become an expert in Apple iOS mobile app development. With this iOS developer certification, you’ll learn the core functionality of iOS 10 and how to interact with it using the powerful and intuitive Swift 3.0 programming language. And you’ll get hands-on experience in iOS development by creating your own app portfolio through in-depth projects.
There is a great demand for mobile app developers who can keep pace with increasingly complex mobile hardware and software platforms, and app developers make an average of 50 percent more than web developers, making this course a requirement for those who wish to excel in the mobile app space.
Who should take this iOS App Developer course?
- Web developers interested in expanding their skillset to iOS app development
- Mobile developers who want to enrich their portfolio of apps using the Swift programming language
- Professionals and students who wish to learn iOS app development
- Entrepreneurs or soon-to-be entrepreneurs who want to build a working app prototype in iOS and validate their ideas.
What is the free course “iOS and Swift Basics”?
This iOS training course will give you the basics of iOS 9 app development using the Swift 2 programming language. You will also work on the following apps as you progress within the course:
App 1: What If?
App 2: Core Data Pic Lister
App 3: Rx Reminder
App 4: Flappy Dragon Game
App 5: Memory Calculator
App 6: Tip Calculator
App 7: Mood Tracker
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
We are a Simplilearn-partner authorized to offer our customers/clients training classes at a deeply discounted rate. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Course registration confirmation is sent via email shortly after enrollment.
Groupon Customers: Please apply the voucher # in the coupon code field at checkout for redemption.