The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification course is aligned with the latest 2019 edition of the CISA exam. It’ll give you the skillsets to govern and control enterprise IT and perform an effective security audit on any organization. You?ll gain expertise in the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems and learn the guidelines, standards, and best practices of protecting them.
Key Features Include:
What are the course objectives??
What skills will you learn from this CISA course?
Upon completion of this CISA course, you will:
- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities and report on compliance and institutional controls.
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Learn how to govern and control enterprise IT environments.
- Understand the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Develop working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISA certification exam by ISACA.
Who should take this CISA course?
CISA? training course is essential for professionals dealing with controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization?s information technology and business systems. This includes:
- IS/IT auditors/consultants
- IT compliance managers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief risk & privacy officers
- Security heads/directors
- Security managers/architects
What types of jobs are ideal for CISA trained professionals?
Jobs that are ideal for CISA trained professionals include:
- Information security manager/consultant
- Technical consultant
- Operational risk manager
- Compliance managers
- Project manager
- Cloud security
- IT auditor
Why should I enroll in this CISA training course?
CISA has become one of the most sought-after certification programs in the world due to a growing demand for professionals possessing information systems audit, control, and security skills. CISA certification will give you these critical skills and provide with a competitive edge over your peers in the field of information security. This course will also help you prepare for the CISA certification exam.
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.?We are a Simplilearn-partner authorized to offer our customers/clients training classes at a deeply discounted rate.
Course registration confirmation is sent via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.