CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) is a key certification for information security professionals who manage, design, oversee and assess enterprise information security. This CISM course, closely aligned with ISACA best practices, will enable you to define and design enterprise security architecture, achieve IT compliance and governance, deliver reliable service to customers and understand how IT security systems can contribute to broader business goals and objectives.
What are the course objectives?
What skills will you learn?
- Define and design security architecture for your IT operation
- Develop a working knowledge of the four domains prescribed by the ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide 2015
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the relationship between information security programs and broader business goals and objectives.
- Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
- Earn the requisite 16 CPEs required to take the CISM certification exam
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISM certification exam
Who should take this course?
- Security consultants and managers
- IT directors and managers
- Security auditors and architects
- Security systems engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Information security managers
- IS/IT consultants
- Chief Compliance/Privacy/Risk Officers
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.