The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is considered the gold standard in the field of information security. This CISSP training is aligned with (ISC)? CBK 2018 requirements and will train you to become an information assurance professional who defines all aspects of IT security, including architecture, design, management, and controls. Most IT security positions require or prefer a CISSP certification, so get started with your CISSP training today.
Key Features Include:?
- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 32 hours of self-paced videos
- 5 simulation test papers to prepare you for CISSP certification
- Offers the requisite 30 CPEs for taking the CISSP examination
What skills will you learn from this CISSP training course??
By the end of this CISSP training, you will:
- Be able to define the architecture, design, and management of the security of your organization.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISSP certification exam.
- Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam.
- Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2018.
Who should take this CISSP training course??
The CISSP certification is the most globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is best suited for:
- Security Consultants/Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
What types of jobs can benefit from a CISSP certification?
- Cloud security enablement engineer
- Information security audit professional
- Lead information security engineer
- Cybersecurity strategy leader
- Information security manager
What are the career benefits of the CISSP Certification?
Increasing worldwide incidents of information security breaches have forced organizations to invest heavily in IT security, giving rise to a boom in the hiring of information security professionals. ?Becoming certified in CISSP will verify you have the necessary skill sets, including:
- Technical security and managerial proficiency
- Knowledge of eight important security areas ranging from access control to software development
- Expertise in technologies that improve an organization?s security structure
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
We are a Simplilearn-partner authorized to offer our customers/clients training classes at a deeply discounted rate.?If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Course registration confirmation is sent via email shortly after enrollment.
Groupon Customers:?Please apply the voucher # in the coupon code field at checkout for redemption.