Become an expert in data analytics using the R programming language in this data science certification training course. You’ll master data exploration, data visualization, predictive analytics and descriptive analytics techniques with the R language. With this data science course, you’ll get hands-on practice by implementing various real-life, industry-based projects in the domains of healthcare, retail, insurance, and many more.
Why Should I Learn Data Science with R from Simplilearn?
- This course forms an ideal package for aspiring data analysts aspiring to build a successful career in analytics/data science. By the end of this training, participants will acquire a 360-degree overview of business analytics and R by mastering concepts like data exploration, data visualization, predictive analytics, etc
- According to marketsandmarkets.com, the advanced analytics market will be worth $29.53 Billion by 2019
- Wired.com points to a report by Glassdoor that the average salary of a data scientist is $118,709
- Randstad reports that pay hikes in the analytics industry are 50% higher than the IT industry
What are the course objectives?
- Mastering R language: The data science course provides an in-depth understanding of the R language, R-studio, and R packages. You will learn the various types of apply functions including DPYR, gain an understanding of data structure in R, and perform data visualizations using the various graphics available in R.
- Mastering advanced statistical concepts: The data science training course also includes various statistical concepts such as linear and logistic regression, cluster analysis and forecasting. You will also learn hypothesis testing.
What will you learn in this data science course?
- Gain a foundational understanding of business analytics
- Install R, R-studio, and workspace setup, and learn about the various R packages
- Master R programming and understand how various statements are executed in R
- Gain an in-depth understanding of data structure used in R and learn to import/export data in R
- Define, understand and use the various apply functions and DPYR functions
- Understand and use the various graphics in R for data visualization
- Gain a basic understanding of various statistical concepts
- Understand and use hypothesis testing method to drive business decisions
- Understand and use linear, non-linear regression models, and classification techniques for data analysis
- Learn and use the various association rules and Apriori algorithm
- Learn and use clustering methods including K-means, DBSCAN, and hierarchical clustering
Who should take this Online Data Science Training Course?
- IT professionals looking for a career switch into data science and analytics
- Software developers looking for a career switch into data science and analytics
- Professionals working in data and business analytics
- Graduates looking to build a career in analytics and data science
- Anyone with a genuine interest in the data science field
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness data science in their fields
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.