This Informatica training from Simplilearn trains you on Informatica PowerCenter. In this course you will gain a deeper insight into various aspects of the Informatica administrator console, master transformations, comprehend slowly changing dimension problems to sharpen your data warehousing skills.
What’s the focus of this course?
This Informatica training by Simplilearn equips you with all skills required to step into the field of ETL and data warehousing using the most in-demand tool. Informatica PowerCenter. This course builds your competency in developing beginner to intermediate level of PowerCenter objects and to expertise in the practical use of the Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor tools, and master advanced transformations concepts.
What are the course objectives?
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand Basic Mapping Design including the use of Informatica PowerCenter Designer, Workflow manager, and workflow monitor tool
- Master source qualifier, expression, aggregator, lookup, filter, joiner and other kinds of transformations
- Add transformations using input and output ports
- Work with transformation functions and expression syntax
- Implement SCD1, SCD2, and SCD3 mappings
Who should take this course?
This course is perfect for taking your initial steps into the field of ETL and data warehousing. This training is designed for:
- ETL and data-warehousing professionals
- SQL and database Developers
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- Project Managers
- Professionals planning to appear for the Powercenter Developer Certification
What are the prerequisites for this course?
There are no prerequisites for this training but some good to know topics are SQL, databases and some scripting language
How will I execute the hands-on practicals?
The hands-on will be executed using the Informatica cloud trial version. Use this link to access
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.