This ITIL® Intermediate Service Operation (SO) course is one of the key qualifications within ITIL Service Lifecycle training and establishes your ability to enable responsive, stable, and repeatable IT service delivery. The ITIL framework sets international quality benchmarks for IT professionals around the world. This course focuses on IT governance, risks, budgets, and strategic assets and will provide you with service operation expertise during the strategy, design, and transition phases.
What are the course objectives?
Simplilearn ITIL Intermediate SO certification training allows candidates to prepare for the ITIL SO exam at their own pace. You’ll attain three credits towards reaching ITIL Expert level by passing the ITIL Intermediate SO exam.
Why is this certification in such high demand?
What skills will you learn?
- Describe Service Operation purpose, objectives, scope, and value to business and the key components of the ITIL library
- Explain the involvement of Service Operation staff within other lifecycle stages
- Describe the operational activities in other lifecycle stages
- Explain how Service Operation is organized and how its functions are structured
- List the challenges, critical success factors, and risks associated with Service Operation
What are the career benefits of this course?
Professionals with ITIL® Intermediate SO Certification earn 40% higher salaries than their non-certified peers. According to the recent surveys by payscale.com, the average median salary of certified professionals in this field is $81,418 per year.
Who should take this course?
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- IT managers and supervisory staff
- Team leaders
- Service designers
- IT architects
- IT planners
- IT consultants
- IT audit managers
- IT security managers
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.