ITIL® Intermediate Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) Certification Training will establish your ability to create and manage service offerings based on business requirements. You’ll learn best practices for developing, implementing and building continuous improvement into the ITIL services lifecycle and how the five stages of the lifecycle offer value to organizations and projects. The course is a key module in the ITIL Capability Expert program.
What are the course objectives?
Why is the certification in such high demand?
The SOA module is worth four credits toward earning the minimum 17 credits to progress to the Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) module, which is the final step before the ITIL Expert Level. Certified professionals in this field can expect job roles such as capacity manager, availability manager, service level manager, and business continuity manager.
What skills will you learn?
At the end of Our training in ITIL Intermediate SOA, you will be able to:
- Apply SOA practices to enable portfolio, service level, service catalogue, demand, supplier and financial management
- Identify how the five stages of the ITIL lifecycle (service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and continual service improvement) can offer value to organizations and projects
- Identify how service offering can be developed to support both business and user requirements
What are the career benefits of this course?
Who should take this course?
- IT manager
- IT finance manager
- Capacity manager
- Service level manager
- Business continuity manager
- Service portfolio manager
- Supplier relationship manager
- ITIL Foundation-certified individuals hoping to advance to higher levels in ITIL.
- Individuals requiring an in-depth knowledge of the ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements processes
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.