The ITIL® Intermediate Service Strategy (SS) certification will establish your ability to effectively perform planning, design, development, and implementation of IT service management. You’ll learn to identify challenges, risks, and critical success factors in the IT services lifecycle and create and operate customer-focused ITIL service strategies. The course is one of the key qualifications in ITIL Expert training but can also serve as a free-standing qualification.
What are the course objectives?
What skills will you learn?
- Understand the purpose, principles, and processes in service strategy
- Explain governance in terms of service strategy
- Identify how to organize IT activities and operations for service strategy
- Define the technological considerations in service strategy
- Perform the implementation of service strategy
- Identify challenges, critical success factors, and risks
- Create and operate customer-focused ITIL service strategies
- Show how service strategy may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
Who should take this course?
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)/Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- IT managers, team leaders, and service designers
- IT architects, planners, consultants, audit managers, and security managers
- ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of strategic activities within the service lifecycle
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL service strategy stage of the ITIL service lifecycle and how activities in it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning, execution, and control within a service-based business model, seeking an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions, and activities involved in service strategy
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master’s Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.