ITIL® Intermediate ST Certification is a qualification for the ITIL Service Lifecycle training that’ll help you plot your course as an expert IT professional. The certification demonstrates your knowledge of process elements, practice components, and management techniques to build, test, and implement products and services. You will learn how service transition can be applied to other stages of the service lifecycle and its impact on decisions during service strategy and service operations.
What are the course objectives?
Our training program for the ITIL Intermediate ST Module includes both online and classroom training. The courseware has been approved by APMG and CSME and includes quizzes and sample test papers. The ITIL Intermediate Service Transition module is worth three of the 17 credits required to qualify for the Managing Across the Lifecycle module.
Why is the certification in demand?
ITIL qualifications are benchmarks of quality for IT professionals worldwide. ITIL training encourages you to come up with new ideas and approaches to improve customer satisfaction. You will learn to contribute effectively to service delivery in your organization. The value of ITIL has increased sharply in recent years and an ITIL certification is fast becoming an entry requirement for a majority of IT-based roles.
The demand for certified professionals in this module is increasing at a rapid pace and there are already more than 10,000 certified professionals across the world.
What skills will you learn?
- Describe the purpose, principles, and processes in service transition
- Identify effective personnel management through service transitions
- Identify challenges, critical success factors, and risks
- Understand how to plan and manage the transitions using new or revised resources
- Understand and manage changes to IT services in line with business strategy and customer expectations
- Identify the role of service transition in flexible change management and improvement of service delivery
What are the career benefits of this course?
Who should take this course?
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- Service Designers
- IT Architects
- IT Planners
- IT Consultants
- IT Audit Managers
- IT Security Managers
- ITSM (IT Service Management) trainers, IT professionals associated with a service transition environment, ITIL Foundation certified individuals wanting to advance to higher levels in ITIL and individuals requiring an in-depth knowledge of ITIL Service Transition phase as part of the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
- The ST module serves as one of the prerequisites for the ITIL Expert and Master Levels in IT Service Management.
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.