As the final module within the ITIL Service Lifecycle training, the ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) course will establish your ability to integrate service management processes across the full spectrum of IT practices. You’ll learn to define management objectives, purposes and functions; implement and improve service capabilities, and manage governance within the ITIL framework – the standard that sets international quality benchmarks for IT professionals around the world.
What are the course objectives?
What skills will you learn?
- Describe the key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Define strategies of communication and stakeholder management
- Explain how to integrate service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Identify the steps of managing services across the service lifecycle
- Define the importance of governance, services organization, and measurement
- Identify how to implement and improve service management capability
What are the career benefits of this course?
- Increasing professional visibility within your organization, validating your ITIL services expertise and setting you apart from your colleagues.
- Pursuing roles such as Chief Information Officer, senior IT manager or supervisor, or IT operations practitioner.
- Certified professionals in this field are in high-demand and their job prospects grow based on their certification levels. Certified professionals in ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle field are highly paid for their skills and expertise in the industry.
- According to the recent surveys by payscale.com, the average salary of the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle certified professional is $90,000 and they are hired by top global companies.
Who should take this course?
- Chief Information Officers
- Senior IT managers
- IT managers and supervisors
- IT professionals
- IT operations practitioners
- IT development practitioners
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.