Master the important concepts of Linux Operating System from command line tools and utilities to concepts such as virtualization through this Linux Training Course
What is the focus of this course?
The major focus of the Linux Training Course are as follows:
- Delve into the fundamentals of Linux and learn important command-line tools and utilities.
- Practical, real-world examples that will help you get acquainted with the fundamentals of Linux
- Explore important Linux learning concepts such as virtualization, the command-line, bash shell scripts, and troubleshooting
What are the course objectives?
- Explore how to Install Linux, work with VirtualBox, and install CentOS 7 in VirtualBox
- Comprehend important command-line tools and utilities
- Learn to navigate the Linux filesystem, and work with files
- Understand how to search, create file and user group permissions, and edit files
Who should take this course?
- Freshers, professionals with a desire to learn about Linux
- People thinking about a career as a Linux system administrator or engineer, but need to understand the basics first
What is the prerequisite for this course?
There are no prerequisite for the course. This course can be taken up by anyone who wants to learn Linux.
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.