Gain knowledge of the principles of cloud computing, and how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. Learn how to create the most common Azure services, including Azure virtual machines (VMs), Web Apps, SQL Databases, features of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and methods of integrating it with on-premises Active Directory.
What’s the focus of this course?
What are the course objectives?
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions
- Describe and create Azure Web Apps
- Create and configure VMs in Microsoft Azure
- Create an Azure virtual network
- Describe Azure storage
- Describe and deploy databases in Azure
- Describe Azure AD
Who should take this course?
- Developers who want to create Azure solutions
- Windows Server administrators who are looking at the migration of on-premises Active Directory services and roles to the cloud
- IT professionals who want to use Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host SQL databases
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org