MSP is a proven program management framework that organizes large, complex programs into manageable, interrelated projects. This MSP® Foundation and Practitioner Certification course will give you an understanding of the principles, governance themes, and transformational flows defined in the MSP framework. With this training, you will be able to demonstrate better program management skills, improved adaptability, and flexibility when working in a volatile, ever-changing program environment.
What are the course objectives?
What skills will you learn?
- Develop an understanding of how manageable projects fit into a complete program
- Possess a working knowledge of and display a strong commitment to the principles and processes of program management
- Develop a solution-oriented approach to risk mitigation, issue management, quality control, and stakeholder management
- Be in a position to define and direct an organization’s program management strategy
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the MSP® Foundation and Practitioner certification exams
Who should take this course?
- Professionals employed in a Program Management role
- Senior Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Operations Managers
- Quality Assurance Professionals
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts. You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.