We offer you the Program Management Professional certification (PMI-PgMP®) training course to help you prepare for all evaluation stages of the PgMP® certification process. For a limited time ONLY we are one of few providers offering this coveted advanced project management certification self-paced training online.
Key Features include:
- Completion certification
Why PgMP® Certification:
- Exclusivity and first-mover advantage
- Chance to move up the value chain and earn more money
- Learn and apply best practices and processes
- One of the highest levels of certification from PMI®
- Work effectively and align work with business
- Clear career path for senior project managers
What are the PgMP training course objectives?
What skills will you learn?
By the end of this PgMP training, you will:
- Develop a strong leadership approach to managing multiple projects and navigating complex activities
- Become an efficient program manager with a good understanding of business strategy and program processes
- Learn to use effective tools and techniques, including balanced scorecard, program road mapping, and project selection criteria
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the PgMP certification exam
Who should take this course?
If you have the proven ability to manage multiple, related projects and navigate complex activities that align with organizational goals, then you’re a potential PgMP. Senior-level professionals, such as Senior Project managers, Project executives/engineers, and Business executives are ideal candidates for this certification.
- This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
- Students will also receive a project and program worksheet to calculate your experience hours, as well as a study schedule outline to get you credentialed as quickly as possible.
- Downloadable app from the App Store available
- Exam Content Outline
- Reference Materials
Course registration is sent via email shortly after enrollment.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.