This PMI-RMP certification training will help you master the processes of risk management, the structured, objective approach to addressing uncertainty in projects. You’ll learn the processes associated with conducting risk planning, identification, analysis, responses and controlling both known and unknown risks in projects. With less than 4000 PMI-RMP certification holders worldwide, this course will help you distinguish yourself among your peers as an expert in risk management.
This course includes:
- 13 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 68 chapter-end quizzes
- 3 RMP® simulation exams
- Downloadable e-book
- Course completion certificate
- 32 PDUs offered
What skills will you learn?
- Identify qualitative and quantitative assessments of risk
- Develop and deploy risk mitigation strategies
- Ensure proper project planning, identify threats and opportunities, and analyze risk events and their potential effects.
- Learn to be more proactive to reduce costs, rather than reactive.
- Gain knowledge of risk management based on the PMBOK Guide and Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
- Pass the PMI-RMP Certification exam on your first attempt
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced e-learning content designed by industry experts. You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.