Master and comprehend Qlikview to conduct and deliver data analysis on business data. This QlikView course provides you with a solid grounding in QlikView and helps in understanding, creating and analyzing reports.
What’s the focus of this course?
Qlikview is one of the most used Business Intelligence tools today and demand for Qlikview Developers has never been higher. Qlik has regularly been a leader in the Gartner’s magic quadrant with companies transitioning or adopting their BI needs to the Qlikview Platform . This Qlikview Developer training from Simplilearn is designed for the new entrant into the field of Qlikview and Business Intelligence. This Qlikview training will help you in creating Analysis Reports, Adding Visualizations and provide you with tips & tricks to improve them. You will also learn how to optimise your Data Models by using advanced Script Functions.
What are the course objectives?
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Creating Analysis Reports, Add Visualizations to the report
- Building the data model, resolving synthetic keys and organizing script sections to load data
- Optimise Data Models by using advanced Script Functions
- Create Data Layers with QVD files
- Build an application that fulfills the D.A.R (Dashboard, Analysis, and Report) approach suggested by Qlik
Who should take this course?
The Qlikview training provided by Simplilearn is the perfect course for someone who wishes to enter the field of Business Intelligence and Visualization. This training is designed for:
- Analytics professionals
- IT developers & testers
- Data analysts and visualization experts
- Data scientists
- BI and reporting professionals
- Project managers
- Business users who want to develop a set of core Qlikview Developer skills
- Aspirants and students, who wish to gain a thorough understanding of Qlikview
- Professionals looking to appear for a Qlikview Developer exam
What are the prerequisites for this course?
There are no prerequisites for this training but some good to know topics are:
- SQL, databases and some scripting language
- User interface design
- Basic idea about BI and reporting
How will I execute the hands-on practicals?
Download the Qlikview Personal Edition from the qlikview website. The instructor will provide installation instructions and assistance in class.
The dowload link is http://www.qlik.com/us/try-or-buy/download-qlikview?ga-link=try-buy
This self-paced course provides 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
You will receive a course registration confirmation via email shortly after enrollment. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.